Sunday, February 28, 2010

yoga.yoga.yoga.

For Christmas I got this sewing calander with a bunch of projects. The first one was a set of pinwheel coasters which I only finished one of because they turned out so hideous! I have tried since to make them but failed again...2 strikes and I'm out!

Well lucky for me the next project was a yoga bag...something I could easily figure out. I knew right away that I wanted to make one for one of my bestest P. Yoga is her thing....wish it was mine! It turned out to be super fun to make. I did a mix of patterns and used a mesh between the info from the calendar and this pattern: http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/products/free_patterns.php from Amy Butler's website. I really liked AB's but in reality I just didn't want to put that much effort into it...My attention span just doesn't allow for such tedious work. Since that first one I have tweeked things a bit and am now really close to a final product that I think I may sell in my Etsy shop (once I get it set up)...

I have to take a few more pictures of the other really cute one I made but for now...Enjoy :)

version 1.o: the one I made for P. she big puffy heart loved it!

version 2.o: sold to P along with another one (that was version 3.0)...she is going to give them to a couple of her best clients.

version 2.0 too....super bright!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. already usin' my new black yoga mat bag with adorable flowers on it! love it regan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stuff is awesome regan! so i'm definitely feeling the crafty bug, let's get together and sew some stuff. email me and let me know what days/times are good for you!

    ReplyDelete